Simply Beads Newsletter
Chevron Paper Earrings
Design By Corene Painter
- 2 handmade paper beads*
- 2 long brass or copper eye pins
- 2 copper ear wires
- 4 Swarovski crystals
- 6/0 drop seed beads
- Round-nose pliers
*Please refer to the paper bead-making instructions in the Focus on Techniques section to create the handmade paper beads.
- Twist open loop on eye pin using round-nose pliers. Slide a drop seed bead onto loop; close loop. Note: You may need to try different drop beads before you find one that will fit onto the loop because hole sizes can vary on drop beads.
- Slide a crystal, paper bead and a crystal onto the same eye pin from step 1.
- Form a simple or wrapped loop above last crystal strung.
- Twist open loop on ear wire, slide loop from step 3 onto ear wire loop. Close loop.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for second earring.
Copyright © 2012 Annie's. All rights reserved.